Permainan gede Togel Singapore 2020 – 2021. Hadiah menarik lainnya bisa dilihat secara terpola melalui pengumuman yang kami sisipkan pada laman ini, lalu juga siap ditanyakan kepada operator LiveChat support kami yg menjaga 24 jam On the internet untuk mengservis seluruh keperluan antara tamu. Lanjut buruan daftar, & dapatkan jackpot Togel & Kasino Online terbesar yg ada di laman kita.
– Advertisement –
– Advertisement –
DOTA 2 The International (TI) finally returns after a year’s hiatus and is set to take place on August 5 until August 15 in Stockholm, Sweden with a prize pool of $40,018,195, and out of the18 teams, 12 of them have already been invited to partake in this year’s TI. These teams were selected based on their DPC Point rankings, as the top 12 teams in the leaderboard are automatically eligible for The International while the remaining six teams will be selected from regional qualifiers in late June – early July.
Teams that have qualified for DOTA 2 The International 10
- Evil Geniuses: The first team to secure a spot in TI 10, currently standing at 1650 DPC points after defeating Team Nigma in the WePlay Animajor.
- Virtus.Pro: Virtus.Pro managed to retain their spot in the TI despite their loss to Team Nigma in the Animajor thanks to their 1200 DPC Points, which puts them in #3 in the DPC leaderboard.
- PSG.LGD: On #2 Spot based on the DPC leaderboards with 1250 DPC Points, this team reached the Animajor finals after an impressive winning streak. PSG.LGD was the third team to qualify for TI.
- Quincy Crew: After securing first-place in DPC NA Season 1 and Second in Season 2, Quincy Crew bagged a ticket to TI despite losing to Vici Gaming in the recent major. Q.C currently has 1100 DPC Points.
- Invictus Gaming: Winners of China Upper Division Season 1 and ONE ESports Singapore Major in 2021, Even though their performance in Season 2 was a bit underwhelming, to say the least, Invicticus earned enough points (1100) to reach TI.
- T1: Their impressive performance in the Animajor as well as in Season 2 of SEA Upper Division, easily got them a place in TI 10, and at 1070 DPC Points, they’re at #6 in the DPC leaderboards.
Team Secret: Winning DreamLeague Season 14 DPC EU Upper Division and securing a respectable position in both ONE Esports Singapore Major 2021 and DreamLeague Season 15 meant that Team Secret would have no trouble in heading to TI, and that’s exactly what happened, thanks to their 950 DPC Points.
Team Aster: Team Aster has barely had any presence this year, but they’ve managed to make an impact regardless. Having 800 DPC Points after securing third place in China Upper Division S1 and first place in China Upper Division S2, Aster is #9 in the DPC Leaderboards which makes them eligible for TI.
- Vici Gaming: Vici has been the most consistent team these past two seasons as they’ve secured third place in both China Upper Division seasons and played fairly well throughout ONE Esports Singapore Major 2021 and the WePlay Animajor, they currently toe to toe with Team Secret in the DPC Leaderboards with 950 DPC Points.
Alliance: Runners-up of DreamLeague Season 14 DPC EU and Winners of DreamLeague Season 15 DPC EU, Standing at 800 DPC Points, Alliance is going to TI despite losing to PSG.LGD and Team Spirit in the WePlay Animajor.
- Beastcoast: Beastcoast barely made it to the TI as the team had to miss the Singapore major earlier this year, but this didn’t stop them from winning in Season 1 of OGA DPC and coming second in Season 2 of OGA DPC.
- Thunder Predator: Thunder Predators got lucky with Team Nigma’s elimination and their performance in ONE Esports Singapore Major, as well as both seasons of OGA DPC, pushed them to The International.
There are six more slots for The International, which will be occupied by the winners of the Regional Qualifiers.
DOTA 2 The International 10 Regional Qualifier Dates
- China & Europe: June 7 – July 10
- South America & Eastern Europe: June 23 – 26
- Southeast Asia & North America: June 30 – July 3
Recommended | Dota Dragon’s Blood officially gets a Season II
– Advertisement –